As we count down the days of school left in the year and prepare for graduation parties, I decided this congrats card would be a great one to share today. Plus it shows off an accessory that is retiring soon (the wooden word accent from the Expressions Natural Elements pack) and a color that is also leaving us (Blackberry Bliss).
- So Saffron cardstock - 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" folded in half
- Whisper White cardstock - 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" and 2" x 4" for stamping and punching balloons
- Soft Sky cardstock - 4" x 5-1/4"
- Stamp the cloud images on the Soft Sky cardstock first and set aside to dry.
- Stamp solid balloons on grid paper before stamping onto 2" x 4" Whisper White cardstock. Stamping on the grid paper first will make the ink a lighter shade for the white cardstock.
- Position the balloons and the "congrats" on the soft sky cardstock before stamping the strings. Then when stamping the strings, push the balloons and the "congrats" off to the side so you don't get ink on them. ;)
- Assemble the card. Be sure to attach the middle balloon with a dimensional so that it appears to be more in the foreground. Then attach the "congrats."
Thanks for stopping by today.
P.S. It’s time to say our goodbyes to retiring products. Click here to learn more.
P.S.S. Click here to read about the roll-out of the new catalog and how to get your hands on a copy.