There is a great kit in the Holiday Catalog. It's called Tin of Tags, and it contains the consumable materials for making 3 sets of 10 great gift tags (see photo below). Look what I did with it, though.
- Stamps: 142180 Tin of Tags photopolymer
- 12x12 Basic Gray Cardstock (142023 Halloween Night 12x12 Cardstock Pack OR 131187 Neutrals Collection 12x12 Cardstock)
- 121045 Basic Black Cardstock for matting photos
- Ink: 140931 Basic Black, 131179 Smoky Slate
- Other: 142011 Tin of Tags Project Kit, 138309 Fine Tip Glue Pen, 104430 Dimensionals, 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- After assembling 1 or 2 of the 3 sets of tags in the Tin of Tags Project Kit, use the remaining pieces and go beyond!
- Mat your precious black and white baby photos onto Basic Black cardstock and add to Basic Gray 12x12 cardstock in an arrangement that is appealing.
- Stamp “Special Delivery” with Basic Black into onto a silver-lined rectangle piece.
- Add this tag to a green rectangle tag with Dimensionals.
- Add twine, tie in a bow and attach to the page as the title piece.
- Add green ovals. These will be for journaling.
- Stamp stars with Smoky Slate ink randomly here and there.
- Use the Fine Tip Glue Pen and add silver stars randomly here and there.
Of course, there is really no need to "go beyond" if you don't want to. The tags in this kit are fabulous (as you can see below) and... super easy to make.
I have more ideas with the Tin of Tags kit that I'll share soon.