It's back! The Daisy Punch just became available again this morning!!! This was a very popular product during the demonstrator preorder period (before the catalog began) and sold out before the 2017-18 Annual Catalog went live on June 1st. So for those of you who have been waiting, you can click HERE now to order it. :)
I've been saving this card so I could share it when the punch returned. It's a super simple card to make, but a great one to give for SO MANY different occasions.
- Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous (143662p)
- 120953 Crumb Cake cardstock: 11” x 4-1/4” scored in half at 5-1/2”
- 140272 Whisper White Thick cardstock: 3” x 6” scrap
- 119686 Early Espresso cardstock: very small scrap
- 144177 Wood Textures designer paper: 1” x 5-1/2”
- Ink: 126974 Early Espresso
- Other:144141 Gold Faceted Gems, 143719 Daisy Punch, 119873 ¾” Circle Punch, 126889 Stampin’ Trimmer, 129026 Fast Fuse Adhesive, 104430 Dimensionals
- Punch out two white daisy shapes and adhere them together with Fast Fuse so the petals on the top flower fill in the gaps of the petals on the bottom flower.
- Punch out a ¾” Early Espresso circle and adhere it to the center of the flower using a Dimensional. Set aside flower.
- Attach designer paper strip across the lower front of the card so it is ½” from the bottom.
- Before stamping sentiment, use the daisy as a guide to make sure the words will fit. Then ink up the stamp, move the daisy aside and stamp the sentiment.
- Finally attach the daisy using Fast Fuse, and add a few Gold Faceted Gems here and there.
The boys are excited that the next two hotels on our way home from our 2-week National Parks road trip have pools. We are still having fun, but I think we are looking forward to sleeping in our own beds soon.
The We ♥ Hosts promotion is here and runs June 1-30... Workshop Orders, Party Orders, Club Orders, even Individual Orders of $350+ will earn an additional $35 in free merchandise (Stampin' Rewards). Check out the rewards chart and what you could earn. Contact me if you want to learn more OR if you want to host an event in June.
The June Tutorial Bundle is now available! Purchase it today (and any other past bundles) by clicking HERE.