I am currently overseas on my Stampin' Up!® incentive trip. So I have invited a few from my Stampers With ART team to be guest bloggers for me!...
Hi! My name is Nancy Forsberg and I have been a demonstrator since January of 2016. Previously I was a demonstrator over 10 years ago. So I love stamping and being creative so much that I had to join again. I’m a single mom of 3 kids, work full time and go to school part time. Stampin’ Up!® is my therapy! I love the flexibility that Stampin’ Up! has given me and absolutely love everyone at the home office and my fellow demonstrators. What a great support they have all been.
I fell in love with one of Sue Lehrer’s cards and had to CASE it. Here is the link to her website where she shares this card: http://stillstampingwithsue.typepad.com/my_blog/2017/05/everythings-coming-up-daisies.html
- 143669 Daisy Delight Stamp Set
- 101650 Very Vanilla Cardstock
- 115318 Soft Suede Ink Pad
- 144143 Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Paper
- 143713 Daisy Punch
- 144141 Gold Faceted Gems
- 102300 Bone Folder
- 104430 Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" folded at 4-1/4" (Card Base)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4" x 5-1/4" (Second Layer)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 2-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Bundle of Love Specialty Designer paper: 2" x 5-1/4"
- Bundle of Love Specialty Designer paper: 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Attach the 2" x 5-1/4" piece of Bundle of Love Specialty paper to the right side of the 4" x 5-1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Stamp your saying using the Soft Suede Ink on left side of cardstock. Then attach to card base with SNAIL adhesive.
- Center and punch out the daisy from the 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock using the Daisy Punch. Curl petals slightly with Bone Folder.
- Attach the 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" piece of Bundle of Love Specialty paper to the back side of the 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" Very Vanilla piece.
- Attach the daisy you just punched out to the front as shown.
- Add Gold Faceted gem to middle of daisy.
- Attach this layer to the card with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the inside greeting using Soft Suede ink.
Thanks for visiting today! I hope you enjoyed what my guest blogger had to share today.
Purchase $50 worth of product in July to get a coupon for $5 to redeem in August. Yay!! Click here for more details.
- There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion.
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered via email.
- All order types qualify for this promotion excluding Starter Kits.
Christmas in July for new demonstrators!
Purchase the Starter Kit in July, join my community of Stampin' Up!® demonstrators (Stampers With ART Stars) for the fun and benefits, AND get the Carols of Christmas stamp set AND an Essentials Gift Pack of Tools for FREE (an extra $72 value)!
- 144804 - Carols of Christmas Stamp Set
Essentials Gift Pack:
- 118485 - D Block (x2)
- 130148 - Grid Paper
- 103579 - Paper Snips
- 104332 - SNAIL Adhesive
- 102300 - Bone Folder
- This offer is good for any recruit who joins during the month of July, including former demonstrators.
- All Starter Kit orders must be submitted by 11:59 PM (MT) on July 31 to be eligible for this promotion.
- Recruits may not exchange their Essential Gift Pack items for other products, including stamp sets.
- Please note: The Essentials Gift Pack will automatically be added to the Starter Kit.